PSB700 V70 TWIN
Cleans two sreens, stencils, PumpPrints in one cycle
kolb PSB700 V70 TWIN is a fully automatic system with a large process chamber for reliable precision cleaning of two screens, stencils, PumpPrints or other flat products. Removes quickly and thoroughly contaminations such as SMD-paste, SMD-adhesive, flux residues, stabilizer materials, flux, oil, grease or dust.
PSB700 V70 TWIN is a German engineered and manufactured machine with ClosedLoop water reprocessing and a two-tank and two separate circuits configuration which ensures short cycle times and makes this system the perfect economic choice for the cleaning of stencils.
The system is the perfectly suited for larger daily amounts of cleaning goods. For smaller quantities or fewer daily cleaning cycles, the kolb stencil mono-cleaning systems of the PS300 series are often a more efficient solution.
- Two tank system with two separate circuits
- Comfortable push-one-button operation
- Fully automatic 4step process: cleaning, MediumWipe®, rinsing, CWA® compression drying
- Vertical fourfold rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Short cycle time - approx. 5 minutes depending on detergent and contamination
- Water-free operation possible with suitable cleaning / rinsing detergent
- Permanent filtration
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- ClosedLoop reprocessing of cleaning and rinsing fluids as standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tank B / C and pump out unit as standard features
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10" display with capacitative multi-touch
- PLC data recording and importing by scanner possible
- All safety relevant devices are standard features in the basic system configuration
- Extremely compact - maximum performance on a small footprint
- Certified for solar cell production